Monday, May 10, 2010

From Dust We Came

              When I read the verses below, my mind went to those who tout the “Big Bang Theory.”  When I stop and think for just a moment, and maybe for an instant put my “old worldly cap” on, and try to think as I used to, you know what?  I cannot do it.  I, as a worldly person never subscribed to that theory, because I knew it was a theory.
            Some might not know what “theory” means.  It is the evolution of man’s thoughts when he can no longer answer the question rationally.  That is my own definition and others may disagree.  (However, there are more than a couple trillion things, maybe more for which I have no answer.)
            One answer that I cannot comprehend: if we were created by a “Big Bang,” then how was everything put in a logical order?  A “Big Bang” is disorder.  Do you remember the Murrow Building in Oklahoma City?  That “Big Bang” caused chaos, not logical order.
            Another thing I cannot fathom: how does a “Big Bang” happen out of nothing?  If, as the evolutionist theorizes we are an evolution, then where did it start? 
            Another thing that bothers me, if we are evolved out of monkeys, where is the evidence of the continuing evolution?  I mean, today we ought to be able to see a one-quarter man, three-quarters monkey.  How about a half-and-half being. (Would it be a monkey man or a man monkey?)  There is no logic to any of this “Big Bang” evolutionary thinking. 

(Romans 1:22)  Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

              God tells us He made the heavens and the earth.  He also tells us He formed us.  It is logical order.  How is conception created out of mass chaos?  Why do we have one planet orbiting contrary to the other planets’ orbits?  Because God balanced the system to work so we could live.  He knew all that had to be done to create us, and He did it logically and in order.  There is neither chaos nor confusion from God.                                                                   

Bro. John R. E Chastain

Genesis 2:7-9  And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.  (8)  And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.  (9)  And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment